Saturday, May 17, 2014

Gratitude: To Infinity and Beyond

Gratitude: This morning I am overwhelmed with gratitude for the journey I have been on, and all the amazing [and not so amazing] people that have been part of teaching me lessons ... it is said that, "when you are ready, the Teacher comes" ....

I am so grateful that the heart-break of love gone wrong has not embittered me and tainted my belief in the possibility of true love being real and probable ...

I am so grateful to have learned that everything that pertains to life and godliness resides WITHIN me [and you] and that learning to truly love myself equates to having the capacity to truly love others more than I ever knew was imaginable ... but in a very healthy, functional way.

I am so grateful for the lessons on forgiveness. Knowing that no matter what someone does TO you it is always working FOR you to benefit your life and future ....

I am grateful to be learning that I can change the world by simply changing myself: changing how I believe, changes how I will think, how I will feel, and how I will act ... and more so, it will vibrate as a frequency and resonate outward on to others ....

I am grateful that LOVE IS the most excellent way .... and teaching people to learn to love themselves is an imperative for only then can they become authentic, truly genuine and deeply love others AS they love themselves

This morning I am so beyond grateful for each and every person whoha s ever graced my life with their amazing presence, granting me incredible lessons, and providing me opportunities to learn to choose LOVE vs. fear ... with each passing day I am learning to LOVE, the most excellent way and to cast out fear and its tormenting presence ...

I am grateful to infinity and beyond, most definitely

Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment