Thursday, May 15, 2014

I teach people how to treat me ...

I teach people how to treat me ... and,  what i allow continues ...


Learning to truly love, accept, and forgive myself was key to ending the dysfunctional insanity self-hating and toxic shame had enabled.


My vibration and low frequency would attract those people who reflected and mirrored my own beliefs, thinking, and feelings thereby causing outward drama, trauma, and destruction... of course I would blame it all on others ...


I had no clue people outwardly treated me as i was inwardly believing and unconsciously thinking about and treating my own self ... hating my own being and ashamed of who I was


Now I am awake and aware that what I believe about myself is now drawing those who reflect healthy, positive self-love back to me because I am learning to love, value, respect, accept and quickly forgive myself


Learning to love myself like God loves me is an ongoing progressive journey ... He gives me the love He has for me so I can love me His way


Its crazy awesome wonderful but now I can love, accept, and forgive others way easier and life just gets better and sweeter with each passing day


Love is always a choice ... choose to love yourself today because you deserve it. If you are struggling then ask God to help you, He will


He loves you to infinity and beyond and He wants you to love you too ... Ask Him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment