Monday, January 2, 2017

Basic Truth = Profound BEing




This is truly absolute truth ..... *N O W* is all any of us have.....

Backstory:  Almost five years ago, I was brutally awakened and became astutely aware of the truth about my life ..... My relationship at that time had imploded literally overnight and I found that I had a very short amount of time to find a safe place to move to.   Of course, the timing for this life-changing event could not have been worse and yet I knew everything was exactly as it was meant to be.

A very dear friend was directed by Creator to offer me a place to stay, for which was profoundly grateful.  I found, applied for, and was provided a part-time weekend night shift position almost immediately, which would enable me to have income while continuing my full-time college classes; while I wanted to go right back to school, a 'glitch' provided me nearly five months off school that I utilized well by commiting to and working my own 'recovery' program. 



It was not recovery from illict drugs, alcohol, or any other socially detrimental substance or object .... 

it was recovery from being a socially-acceptable, perfectionistic people-pleaser
 who believed it was her job to carry the weight and fix the problems of the whole, wide, world !!


My journey in my recovery, to this day,  has been nothing short of amazingly miraculous!  I have changed ..... and in most profound ways ..... and while there are yet those individuals in my life who absolutely refuse to acknowledge these changes ..... I have come to accept that, for now, they cannot acknowledge change in me else they would need to consider change in and for themselves ..... 




I am well aware that ......






and sometimes the season for change is not *Y E T*




So .... the last thing I want to do is relapse back to the dysfunctional ways of people-pleasing and lose the ground I have gained through working my recovery program which has enabled me to begin to discover my real, true, authentic, and genuine ME .....




I no longer wish to live as I have been indoctrinated, programmed, and conditioned to BE .... I want to be fully present, awake, aware, and taking action as to how to best ascertain and apply much needed and necessary change for myself ..... 

I wish to live life based upon *M Y* personal choice and conviction ..... because in the end, I will stand alone and BE responsible before my Creator to give an accounting for all that I have said, done, and did.  Honestly .....




               
*N O  *  F E A R*


No comments:

Post a Comment